Saturday 7 April 2012

Fun with my son

I've just realised that I've missed out a couple of the fun days out I've had this Easter. All I can say is that I always forget to do my homework on my holidays. Also I wonder what I did with my time before he was born. We get to go to great places and usually only because he's a kid.

On Monday we went to the Hepworth Gallery and got to make sculptures based on Barbara Hepworth's work.




Mine


My son's



We also got to see what Hepworth created







And my son got to get tactile with a sculpture (supervised and with gloves on)







That day we also went to Conisbrough Castle which has a fabulous Norman keep and was the birthplace of Richard of York (readers of this blog will be aware of my obsession with the House of York in the Cousins' War)





A few days later and we are hundreds of miles south and enjoying the beach at Studland . We took part in an Easter egg hunt and got the traditional reward.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhon

No comments:

Post a Comment