Sunday 10 March 2013

A day of treasures

Mother's Day started with a lie in as I heard the sound of a million stampeding wildebeest rampaging round the house preparing things. Or actually one very lovely 10 year old boy.

I can downstairs to find he'd created a treasure hunt for me:

This clue took me to the attic:


This clue to the kitchen:



Then to the sideboard



And finally to the dining table where I found






And two very special treasures:

I sobbed my heart out at:


And:



Then we went into town to do some shopping for the three day school outward bound residential he is going on tomorrow. As it's a special day we treated ourselves with our first ever trip to Harvey Nichols and Yo Sushi for lunch:











My son declared it the best restaurant he's been to this year.

Afterwards we went up on the Leeds Observation wheel which shows just how brave about heights that I've become













Then finally we came home for afternoon tea: made by him at Cubs on Friday. Delicious.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment