Monday 1 April 2013

Trying to avoid 'Eggs---' type puns

And relax. It's Easter.

Yesterday I dropped my parents off in Southampton for a cruise and they've kindly allowed my son and I to stay at their house for the holidays. Today my son and I went to Corfe Castle to enjoy the Easter activities.

First was an egg and spoon race which he led until he dropped his egg






Afterwards we did an Easter egg hunt around the castle.







Hilariously, all the clues are on predetermined special posts so if you've done the Hallowe'en, Christmas, Summer trails (as we have) you can go round on autopilot.

Afterwards there were some cool games provided by Cadbury's to play with:

Egg shaped basketball





And a space hopper




In the afternoon we went to Studland bay where he was finally victorious in an egg & spoon race




Did some pirate based crafts








Swung on a rope swing




And played on the beach




A lovely Easter Monday.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment