Friday 16 December 2011

Bang goes the current account

Today was one of those wonderful days in a teacher's life. Term ended for over 2 weeks of blissful rest. Being me I deferred the rest and instead went on an adventure with my son. I sprung him from his school half an hour early and then we zoomed over the M62 to Manchester. And by 'zoomed' I mean 'crawled slowly whilst moaning loudly about roadworks'.

Our location was Media City on Salford where we went to a 'Bang Goes The Theory' event. The Prodigious Progeny loves this programme and was madly over excited when we arrived and I revealed the surprise.




He was interviewed for a vox pops. In all likelihood it won't be used, but how cool if it was!


He was just incredible talking into camera as if born to do it.

I don't have many pictures from the event itself but it was basically a mixture of explosions and football. A 9 year old boy's dream. Afterwards we got to visit a very familiar friend in the foyer of the BBC





And had dinner overlooking the phenomenal beauty that is Salford at night. I know. That sentence shocked me too.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and yes, Salford looks beautiful too. P.P. is a very lucky lad to have such a fantastic mum.
    I'm up for adoption.
    I have all my own hair, I've finished teething and I'm recently potty trained. ;)

    ReplyDelete