Thursday 11 April 2013

Four Seasons in one day

Today's post could have been named after two different 80s classics: 'Weather with you' or 'Heaven is a place on earth'. We were at Bedruthan Steps and it was gorgeous. Being Britain, we arrived in mist; climbed down to the beach to an absolutely drenching downpour; walked along the beach under a chilly drizzle; then when we got to the end of the beach the sun come out and we were treated to a blazing summer's day. At that point my son stripped off and paddled in the rock pools. Ten minutes later it was raining again. However, I'm glad the day was like that as we got to see all the faces of one of the most stunningly beautiful places that I have ever been.
























































And we finished our last day in Cornwall with the only appropriate lunch.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I feel as though I joined you!

    Beth

    BethLapin.com

    ReplyDelete