Thursday 28 July 2011

Life's a beach

I am really blessed that my parents have lived in wonderful places for the past few years. They recently moved from the Algarve and are now back in Dorset. All my childhood summers were spent here and now my son is getting to come here too.

Our first afternoon was spent on Swanage beach where the girls pictured tried chatting my little boy up - which he was embarrassed and thrilled by in equal measure.




We also went for a lovely walk at Durlston Country Park.





Today we went to the famous Lulworth Cove and sat in the blazing sun whilst he played in the sea. At one point we got to watch a live action version of 'Seaside Rescue' as a bunch of mad young things got caught out in a rowing boat and dragged back in by some very annoyed police.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment